VECTOR CONTROL OF NEGLECTED DISEASES
This course aims to present and discuss issues regarding Vector Control in a tropical environment as an example of urban and peri-urban regions of the Amazon region with special consideration of Biodiversity.
Among the subjects covered are:
- General aspects of vector-borne diseases
- The main vector control methods related to emerging arboviruses.
- Problem with vector-borne diseases in the Amazon
- The global fight against mosquito-borne diseases and future strategies in tropical areas.
- Rainforest ecology and conservation conservation challenges and vector control
- Human activities and ecotoxicological consequences - Rainforest conservation
Period: 16th to 19th November.
Integral being 32 h with theoretical and practical classes.
Location: To be confirmed
Participation in this course will be made through an analysis made by the scientific committee of this event.
After registration, email a document in PDF format, with the following attachments:
- Name of linked institution;
- Objectives of the project in which it is part;
- Letter of intent, stating reasons for participation in the course;
- Letter of Recognition signed by the Project Advisor / Coordinator.
The release date of the selected will soon be confirmed.